Contacto Sintético
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

No estás conectado. Conéctate o registrate

Umwelt - And The Day Came Part 1 (EP12") - Flesh records

2 participantes

Ir abajo  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]

CRITICON

CRITICON
MASTER
MASTER

escuchar:
http://newflesh-records.com/

comprar :
http://www.templeplate.com

Umwelt -  And The Day Came Part 1 (EP12") - Flesh records Bannnf01animee
Track A1 feat Debonaire

Review por Nexus 6 :

The invasion has started!! With the aim to provide new music for new civilization, New Flesh Records is proud to present the first in a series of two promising and much anticipated EP’s from label owner himself, renowned Umwelt (Drivecom, Minimum Syndicat, Satamile). On the mighty "... & The Day Came Part 1 E.P.", one of his strongest to date, the inspired french artist states his desperate vision of the future delivering four gloomy slaughers made of trancey layers, offensive beats and Sci Fi atmosphere to annihilate life on Earth. Long awaited cybernetic “Human Hunters” inaugurates the A side. Build upon a harsh hypnotic bassline, this devastating new school instant classic featuring legendary Debonaire (Debonaire Records / Street Sounds) stamps an uncompromising delivery of industrial rampage enhanced with low frequencies, mechanical waves, bubbling textures, glitchy effects, funky tones and 808 oscillations. Nasty yet entirely melodic, this groovy bass-driven electro masterpiece sounds like an insane introduction to New Flesh universe with its unique ability to bring our worst nighmares of Aliens domination to reality. A top notch anthem conceived for maximum damages on the dancefloor! Going deeper into blackness, heading “Future Darkness” coming next serves up a serious analogical affair merging with genius worrying vocals to cutting edge sounds and post modern overtones while a dark layer dives the whole track into the shadows. Matchless! On the flipside, astonishing electrocore “Mémoire Du Futur” based upon percussive rhythm ventures into cosmic landscapes, combining impressive hardware flights to over-compressed bass kicks and evil programming. Mash up of deep sequences, warm pads, untouchable synth strings and emotive layers to awake consciousness, visionary “Connexion To NF” finally punctuates the 12’’ on a more melodic register, serving a moody jewel in Umwelt’s typical signature. If “... & The Day Came Part 1 E.P.” was a movie, it would be a mix of Independance Day, The War Of The Worlds and The Day The Earth Stood Still. Without happy end. Besides the fact it gathers together two of my favorite artists plus four mind blowing cuts, I’m furthermore proud of this release that I’ve been asked to create (under my other The beyonder moniker) the complete graphics of New Flesh Records, from the logo to the artwork on the sleeve sticker. And I must admit that I’m quite happy of the final result. Making a stunning debut on the electro scene, NF01 is a must have for anyone looking for soulful and forward thinking electro with cinematic flavours! Top quality mastering and pressing manufactured by My-Vinyl.fr. Limited copies exclusively available at templeplate.com. ESSENTIAL!

Alek

Alek
DOMINATOR
DOMINATOR

... en abril... sorpresita en New Flesh Records....... jejjeje....

http://alekstark.blogspot.com/

Volver arriba  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]